Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Zach's First Birthday Carnival Part III-The Festivities

So, I thought I'd show photos from the actual party with the actual birthday boy...
Here he is enjoying the Bounce House with his big brother!
And Plinko...
And The Ring Toss...
AND a photo op...
and now some random photos of the party...
And, a Carnival wouldn't be complete without a few Clowns...
I ordered a dozen Clown Noses from here and made sure to get some photos of everyone in attendance. Here are a few of the Clowns in our lives...

So, there it is. While the party wasn't exactly a simple gathering, it was a far cry from an episode of
TLC's "Outrageous Kids Parties." And, I know that Zach will not remember that day, but there are plenty of photos for me to share with him one day. I just hope that when he does re-live the memories, he can see how much everyone loves him and how they all came to celebrate his BIG Day!
I can't wait for the next party...

No comments:

Post a Comment